WARNING: Stolen LLLL.com’s for sale on forums

This information has been reported by DomainGang previously, but I wanted to re-share this since I nearly purchased the stolen domains.

The following domain names were reportedly stolen from their rightful owner:

OSXU.com
OJRQ.com
NVDX.com
OZGZ.com
CUVW.com
XGSV.com
2-P.com

The email address “frapayp@mail.com” is associated with the theft.

As said above, this information has been circulated around blogs and forums – but I hadn’t seen it. I nearly purchased several of these domain names because of a PM I received at NamePros. The price was right, but the forum account had no feedback. After a quick Google search, I discovered these domain names were stolen.

The thief is trying to get rid of these domains at very low prices, so I ask that you share the news of this theft with your domainer friends.

Shout out to DomainGang for bringing this to my attention before I sent the money.

Comments

Acro

Jeez! So the scammer made it to NamePros finally? Any link to the sales thread, or to the profile of the seller? And thanks for quoting DomainGang :D

Eric Lyon

Thanks for the report on NamePros, the members account has been closed to help protect the members. :)

Jacob

Acro – I had an open “want thread” that the scammer replied to. No thread to speak of! And according to Eric, his account has been closed. Also, thank you! Without your original post I’d have 5 stolen domain names to deal with!

Eric – Good to hear!

Acro

Jacob – You’re more than welcome. The owner, Rune Holte, is in the process of recovering the domains. Let’s hope GoDaddy will do their job. Also a big thanks to Stian from eHot.net

Jacob

I hope he’s able to get them back. Surely there is enough evidence… It’s just a matter of GoDaddy resolving it before the domain names are moved.

Mitch C

4 days ago, I inquired about this via email. He asked me to make an offer. I made a very very very low one. He answered back. I never answered him again.

You may notice the name and email address … i think its new…

From: debizet@gmail.com
To: southcarolinapro@aol.com
Sent: 9/1/2012 4:16:14 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time
Subj: Re: How much are these?

Sorry,

I received offre for GMIX.COM $2500

GMIX.COM is 13 year prmiume domains.

and 2-P.COM $390

2012/9/1

Ok $10 each

On Sep 1, 2012, at 3:01 PM, Sami Debizet wrote:

Hi,

Thank you for your contact.

I’ve been selling this domain
And only remained:

GMIX.COM
2-P.COM

If you are interested in buying this sent me your offre

2012/9/1

OJRQ.com
NVDX.com
OZGZ.com
CUVW.com
XGSV.com

Mitch C

Not sure why but my comments are not showing up here………

Jacob

Your first comment got flagged as spam. I took care of it!